12AT7 tube is a dual-triode often used to drive output tubes or reverb tank. 12AT7 tube is similar to 12AX7 but with lower gain and more current capability.
For use as an output driver (phase inverter), we recommend the triode matched option. For reverb-driver use, we recommend small plate 12AT7 such as Electro-Harmonix 12AT7EH-WC or TungSol 12AT7.
Reverb drivers dissipate lots of power and wear out faster, so we recommend carrying spares. All our 12AT7 tubes can replace any 12AT7, ECC81, 6201, and CV4024 tubes types.
- JJ/Tesla 12AT7 Matched Pair$27.90
- Electro-Harmonix 12AT7 Matched Pair$29.10
- Philips ECG 12AT7WC JAN Matched Pair$32.00
- Electro-Harmonix 12AT7 Gold Matched Pair$38.00
- Electro-Harmonix 12AT7WC Matched PairOut of stock
- RFT 12AT7 Matched Pair$44.00
- TungSol 12AT7 Matched Pair$44.00
- Mullard 12AT7 Matched Pair$44.00
- JJ/Tesla 12AT7/ECC81 Gold Matched Pair$54.00
- Genalex 12AT7 Gold Lion Matched Pair$91.00
- Mullard 12AT7/CV4024 Matched Pair NOSOut of stock